Saturday 15 March 2014

Spring Time!

30/ 30/ 30 Challenge
Swim 1
Bike   0
Run   22

Last week was great!  The weather is turning around and spring is bringing in slightly warmer temperatures.  Also, we're now only a few weeks out from our wedding and everything is coming together.  Can't wait!

In fitness news, I joined a new coworker for my first trail run of the year and got my first swim in.  Incredible feeling :)

To keep me honest to my 30/ 30/ 30 Goal for 2014, I'm going to post updates regularly so I can see the progress (or lack thereof).  Feel free to chime in with some motivation if you think I'm slacking.

pic from triathlete-europe.competitor.com
Finally, here's an interesting article from triathlete-europe.competitor.com on the 25 greatest male triathletes of all time.  Today are numbers 25-20 with the rest to come later.  Click HERE to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment