Wednesday 30 April 2014

BIG DAY! (for real)

all pics by Jana Morgan, janamorgan.com/
Olowalu Plantation House, Maui
Fresh after a perfect wedding and nice long vacation, here's some pics from our wedding day.  A HUGE thank you to family, friends and the vendors who helped us make this so perfect.

More to follow later on other things we did in Maui and Oahu.  I know what you're thinking, and don't worry, I got in some ocean swimming and running :)





exactly as we pictured, perfect!

When I say this was the perfect day, I'm not exaggerating.  If you're thinking of having a wedding in Hawaii, do Olowalu Plantation House on Maui Island!  Below is a list of the vendors we worked with, all of which I highly recommend.

Wedding Planner - Jane Park-Gonzales, Belle Destination Weddings and Events
Photographer - Jana Morgan
Officiant - Reverend Keli'i Brown
DJ - DJ Del Sol
Catering - Maui Executive Catering

No comments:

Post a Comment